Well, it's been too long since I've updated, and I've been busy ... so here it goes, a series of posts. First off ... regarding the drivetrain, I've got the block back from the machine shop and it's good news ... after tanking and fluxing and measuring, we know it's standard bore, no cracks ... it's a perfect core
(always a bit of a gamble when buying a motor off the net). I picked it up now before the machining is done because I need to use it to do my mock up with the new tko600. Once that's all done, it'll go back to get bored 30 over, line honed, etc. I haven't ordered the stroker kit from 440source yet, that'll come soon enough.
So here's a picture of the block, to start off my series of updates.