Author Topic: looking for original owner of 69 cuda 340  (Read 508 times)

Offline cudatale

looking for original owner of 69 cuda 340
« on: August 20, 2012 - 07:40:37 pm »
I am a new member. I am looking for the original owner of my 69 cuda 340. Everyone tells me needle in haystack, but I beleive different. I thought this was good place to start. It was a stolen car sometime between 1969 and 1972 when I purchased it from an auto salvage yard, so I feel only had 1 owner before me. It is a cuda 340 pkg. but it has column auto shift and bench seat was the silver-greenish color. car has been my baby for 41 years so if 40+ years ago u sadly lost this car please contact me we"ll go for a ride.

Offline ChallengerHK

• Sr. Resident
  • I'm working on it - No, really
Re: looking for original owner of 69 cuda 340
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012 - 08:59:02 pm »
Couple of things:

First off, welcome to the site. When you get a chance, go to the newb section, introduce yourself, and post some pics. this sounds like an interesting car.

For this message, I'd report it in either "Cudas/Challengers Galore" or "Off Topic". I think you'll get more traffic. Most of the people who look in "Cars Wanted" probably have cars they're looking to sell.

"She'll make point five past light speed. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, and I've made a lot of special modifications myself."

- Han Solo, Star Wars

Advice Thread - Taking Pictures Of Cars