Hey ya'll just a small update. I went out and removed most of the stuff remaining in the interior. Quite a lot of it I can reuse. I made sure to pull the remaining bit of old carpet and vaccumned everything that I can get to. I could find that the driver and passenger front pans are gonna need replaced. The trunk is in overall very solid condition. It has a couple of pin holes, but nothing that I couldn't fix with a bit of mig weld.
I kept looking around for a build sheet, praying I would find a mint one. I still haven't got the seats or anything so I will check that. I still have to check under the dash pad, under the rear pad.
I did discover a battery tray looking thing in the trunk that had something about the size of a post card with vague numbers and letters. It appeared to be a shortened version of a build sheet. Sadly it is too faded and dirty to really read anything from it.
Pics are on my cell phone and it is charging presently, will upload later tonight.