I just wanted to share:
After 2 long years, my Cuda is finally on the road. When I started this project, I had the misconception that if I bought everything for the car new (especially the engine, transmission, rear end, etc.), I wouldn't have to contend with many bugs at all. I was wrong. This build had its share of bugs. I've been told many times that this is normal, but that still didn't keep me from getting frustrated and a bit discouraged along the way. Well, now that I have a good 100+ miles on the car without any glaring problems any longer, I must say it's all been worth it.
Here's a video I put together with some shots I took of the car today:
Thanks for all the help from everyone here on the forum over the past couple years that has helped me bring my dream car to fruition!