I saw a thread awhile back that was discussing painting thier vehicle in the garage. It was noted that you should use an anti-explosive lights, or was it something else?
Anyway, Here's a small news article.
A Drummond (near Tulsa Oklahoma) man who was seriously injured in an explosion at his workshop has died. A spokesperson for Hillcrest Medical Center in Tulsa says Randy King, 52, died on Monday. Authorities say King was painting a vehicle in a workshop at his home Sunday when a stove ignited the paint fumes.
I'm assuming that he's painted in the garage many times befores. It only takes one "my Bad" moment for things to go horribly wrong.
Be careful out there.
We can always get more members, but there are only so many E-Bodies.