Well I got my engine parts in and dropped them off at my machinist's. Engine should go out to get balanced on Monday, and with any luck my shortblock will be ready by the end of the week!
Now I just have to order my heads and the rest of the goodies to finish out my 4 speed conversion so its all ready for when the new engine goes in. Other than spending money, I hooked up my e-brake finally. I had been missing my intermediate cable and hardware, so I took care of that and it seems to work well so far. I also tested my wiper motor and ordered a new one, seems that was the problem with my wipers. Hopefully I'll get my floorpan soon as well, so I can have windshield wipers and a solid floor before it starts raining.