Author Topic: Ted@MPSC - Mopar Supercenter  (Read 4026 times)

Offline Ted@MPSC

• Mopar Supercenter
Re: Ted@MPSC - Mopar Supercenter
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2008 - 10:32:59 am »
Figured it would be best to multi-quote the responses, so please bear with me here.

Welcome, I will keep you in mind, John
Thanks John, if there is anything we can do, please give us a shout.  We are here to help, even if it is just asking for suggestions or questions.

Welcome Ted
 Good to have you here as both a member & contact  :2thumbs:
 Comp cams Huh  :blah:
Comp Cams, absolutely!
We are a WD for Comp Cams, and are more than willing to give anyone a great deal on their products.
We have access to their complete line, although we currently only have the 5.7L & 6.1L cams on our site.
So if you have something in mind, do not hesitate to ask us about it.

Welcome aboard!
I bought my 6.1 Hemi from you and I was very impressed with your service and communication. Great product line.
Wes
Well thank you for the opportunity, hope your project is coming along well.  Would love to hear/see some updated info on it.
We also are down to our last 6.1L crate motor if you know anyone that is looking.  Chrysler is telling us we cannot get them anymore due to their new 6.1L crate engine offering thru Mopar Performance. 

Welcome to C-C.com.  I know that lots of people over on the 300C forums speak highly of your company.  Unfortunately, we don't have a vendors area here, like they have over there. 

Hopefully you are bringing over some good deals for the old Mopars, too!

-Tom
Thank you for the kind comments, we are supporting vendors on many forums.  We have mainly been focusing on the modern Mopars, although I am old school at heart.  We knew we needed to get our ducks in a row before we set our sights on the restoration markets.  Although we do not have much in restoration product on our web site, that will soon be changing.  We are becoming authorized dealers for several of the key players in restoration products.  Goodmark, Legendary Interiors, Reilly Motorsports Alterkation K-frames, XV Motorsports, TTI, and more to come.  As we progress in picking up the additional product manufacturers we will begin adding the products to our site.

Welcome!Is that the Rick Hendrick-Nascar team owner?If it is we won`t hold it against you that he races them Shevvys!   :thumbsup:   :smilielol:
Yes, the same Rick Hendrick.  I told him at a meeting last year that he needed to dump Chevy and pick up Dodge!  He laughed at me, and I am surprised that I still am employed!  Rick is a great guy, and he sees what we have been doing with the Dodge products.  Hopefully he will come around and see the light over here is so much brighter, lol.
Ted Harris
Mopar Supercenter
800-456-5337
www.moparsupercenter.com

nivvy

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2008 - 04:13:05 pm »
CP hates comp cams...........   :roflsmiley:

Offline Ted@MPSC

• Mopar Supercenter
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2008 - 04:35:24 pm »
my bad!!!  :bricks1:
Ted Harris
Mopar Supercenter
800-456-5337
www.moparsupercenter.com

Offline Super Blue 72

• Permanent Resident
  • "Big 'n Little" Member since 8/9/05
    • Phil's Super Blue '72
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2008 - 04:46:04 pm »
Hi, Ted!  Welcome!  :wave:

I saw your posting here: http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=43115.0;topicseen

And tracked down this newbie thread.   Lots of decent people here with lots of knowledge.

Man, do you have a lot to offer to this site!  You'll fit right in fine here!  :thumbsup:
1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye 340, AT, Code TB3=Super Blue, SBD=8/17/1971.  Yes, a Rallye without the fender louvers from the factory because of the body side molding option.

Pic #2 and 3 of my ARII 1/24 scale model car 

Phil in New England-Massachusetts  Always thank God for what you have!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/456046/1972-dodge-challenger