Author Topic: G & D MuscleCar Parts Here under flmopars  (Read 6163 times)

Offline flmopars

Re: G & D MuscleCar Parts Here under flmopars
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2008 - 07:21:47 am »
Thanks for all the postive stuff you had to say Moparal. I am a good person not just on here to sell parts but to see what others have to sell and learn some stuff about the Mopar world. Just ask Slotts he can tell you what he thinks about me as he has dealt with me.

Thanks, Amanda

Offline JS27N0B

• Resident
  • Member since Jan 28th 2003.
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2008 - 11:54:36 am »
If vendors could contribute financially to the well being of this site it would make it right with me.
1970 Challenger R/T Convertible 383/auto 1 of 516 *now sold after owning for 18yrs
2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited AWD
2013 Tige' RZR 343hp
2016 PCP Challenger SRT Hellcat

Offline back n black

« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2008 - 12:55:17 pm »
If vendors could contribute financially to the well being of this site it would make it right with me.

Not a bad idea at all..It wouldn't have to be much money to go a long ways.  However, it's not the vendors issue that ccc isn't charging them as of now.

I would much rather buy something off the board, vendor or not, because of the feedback I can get on the parts I am buying.  I also don't think a user who has posted a couple thousand times is going anywhere.   

Good luck to FLmopars...I inquired about their T/a for sale and they answered questions very timely and honestly. 

Offline wally426ci

• Sr. Resident
    • maryland mopars
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2008 - 04:06:56 pm »
The thing is, the "For Sale" and "Wanted" section seemed to start out as something for eachother to help one and other out. I don't beleive it was originally intended for a "Large" marketing area. But, as long as we are finding what we need, it really doesn't matter who we get it from. And, Amanda is right, if you don't like the price, dont buy it. I just can't help but notice "inflated" prices  :money: . But, hey, im one guy. No army here, so to each is own i guess.

:dunno:
{OOI====I====IOO}
      '71 Challenger
      [O[]=====[]O]
      '68 D100

Offline Slotts

« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2008 - 05:27:32 pm »
I think with any parts and cars, there is a balance between and asking price and a sale price. At the swap meets if I see someting, I will usually pick it up and ask what seller wants for it. If it seems high, it never hurts to ask if there price is firm. Usually you can make a fair deal. If they wont budge, I put it down and walk away. Sometimes that motivates the seller to rethink quickly to accept a lower price. Most would rather sell the part than drag it back home with them. That's why it really doesn't bother me to see vendors offer parts and or cars here.

Slotts