Author Topic: Hi Everyone, 72Bcuda from Sherwood Park,  (Read 3828 times)

Offline Topcat

• C-C.com Expert
  • Member since 9/16/04
Re: Hi Everyone, 72Bcuda from Sherwood Park,
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2008 - 11:12:10 pm »
Welcome, Nice car and a good intro you did. We all like to hear how it all began.
Mike, Fremont, CA.

Offline arcticmopar

• Yukon Canada
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2008 - 01:33:21 am »
 Welcome fellow canuck  :canada: I know you will enjoy both the comedy and serious knowledge on this great site! :clapping: I can see your delema and agree with others...if ya like green keep her as she is and drive and fix as you go :2thumbs: Sometimes those 20ft/20mph condition cars are the most fun to enjoy and drive, I should know. :cooldancing: anyhow great story and I hope to meet up with some of you southerners at Alberta Mopar show sometime soon. :wave:
RUNS WHITH SISSORS!  and  DIGITALY CHALLENGED!

Offline 72Bcuda

« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2008 - 08:40:27 am »
Thanks guys, nice to hear from the local people. Kars440 sounds like your near High Level, I get up there a few times a year. Arcticmopar usually don't make it to the Yukon, I do make it to Fort Simpson NWT once a year, Inuvik frequently.

Seeing all the great cars on this site has me itching to get the parts I've collected installed on the car. It'll look considerably different when they're on. We'll see how the El-Cheapo Princess Auto HVLP spray gun works out.
72 Barracuda - 07 RAM HemiSportQuad - 05 Durango SLT Hemi

Offline Red R/T

« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2008 - 09:30:48 pm »
 :wave: Welcome and nice car
1970 Challenger U code R/T SE