Author Topic: Keep This Going---Pretty cool little game..........  (Read 253773 times)

Offline 67vertman

• Sr. Resident
  • Member since 9-23-2005
Re: Keep This Going---Pretty cool little game..........
« Reply #645 on: February 19, 2007 - 06:19:03 pm »
Todays "Say It With 67vertman."  shoot and after Valintines days too.  :poopoke:

Ron - Born and raised in Southern California

I got the 1970 Cuda, but still need the hot blonde to ride shotgun!

First car -1969 Road Runner 383 4sp

Current ride - 1970 Barracuda 440-6 4 sp Dana 60  (4:10)

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
    • Carlwalski.Com
« Reply #646 on: February 19, 2007 - 06:35:26 pm »

Burn this thread already!?!? :banghead: :lol: :dogpile: My QAQ had more input and more car related items but it got deleted without my knowledge because it was "not giving anything back to the C-C.C community" and taking up room. Good to see consistency. At least move it to the classics though how it qualifies I don't know. The little boy who makes these "sayings" up must get a lot of hits on his website.

:blah: :poopoke:

71challengher

« Reply #647 on: February 19, 2007 - 06:39:32 pm »

Burn this thread already!?!? :banghead: :lol: :dogpile: My QAQ had more input and more car related items but it got deleted without my knowledge because it was "not giving anything back to the C-C.C community" and taking up room. Good to see consistency. At least move it to the classics though how it qualifies I don't know. The little boy who makes these "sayings" up must get a lot of hits on his website.

:blah: :poopoke:

Maybe some people enjoy it. Sometimes it's good to laugh a little , smile a little. Maybe you should try it? :bigsmile:
« Last Edit: February 19, 2007 - 06:41:52 pm by 71ChallengeHer »

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
    • Carlwalski.Com
« Reply #648 on: February 19, 2007 - 06:45:49 pm »

I did, once. Not 80 times. :icon16: I guess small things amuse some people.....  :clueless:

71challengher

« Reply #649 on: February 19, 2007 - 06:51:32 pm »

I did, once. Not 80 times. :icon16: I guess small things amuse some people.....  :clueless:
I meant smile or laugh. It relieves stress.

Offline Oldschool

• Administrator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 9-05-06
« Reply #650 on: February 19, 2007 - 06:56:02 pm »
I have never seen anyone get so bent out of shape over a thread that they don't participate in.  It's in the "off topic" area and it generates comments from a bunch of folks.  A little humor for the ones that engage the thread.  If you are bent about the QAQ thread getting deleted, take it up with the Mods.  But the last 5 posts by you in this thread have been negative.  If you don't like this thread, don't open it.  Pretty simple stuff.  I was never a big fan of QAQ because when I entered and engaged, I was ignored by the 2 main players.  Soooo, I just quit opening it up.  But, I never went into that thread commenting how pointless and immature it was. Talk about immature, geez...  Harping about this thread is sorta like a person with over 16 thousand posts here posting a thread about folks making whimsical posts in order to run up their post count. What kind of sense does that make?  You are a nice guy and you have some awesome Mopars, but it seems like you want to control what happens on this site to some degree.  I have control over what I do here, if a thread interests me, I engage it, if it doesn't, I skip it and move on.  You still "Da Man" from down under.....     :cheers:  
Ken  --  In Georgia

MOPAR-------"Built To Run------Here To Stay"

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
    • Carlwalski.Com
« Reply #651 on: February 19, 2007 - 07:02:57 pm »

To each his own I guess. :thumbsup:
I guess I'm still trying to figure out how it can be so funny after the 1st even 2nd time?

Oldschool - I hear ya, and you're repeating what I basically said when others picked me on the QAQ thread.
No need to go under the belt, if I had/have a problem I'll will voice it. I was fine with it getting deleted, just wish I was told before hand. The reasons they gave match this thread to a tee but somehow I'm sure they'll let this one slide.

Posts, everyone but me talks about posts. I had mine on my forum removed, they mean nothing.
Try telling that to the folks that are excited when they reach 1,000 posts etc....they love post counts, not me.
In fact I'd be the first to vote to remove them...nothing but numbers on a page to me my friend.

Not trying to get my way, just annoying having to jump, skip and over look this thread for so long.
Basically what I should have said is: "Aren't you guys tired with that site yet?

:wave:

71challengher

« Reply #652 on: February 19, 2007 - 07:16:35 pm »
You know NZ, I'm not stupid. Sometimes small things do amuse me. So what? I'm a women that owns a 71 Challenger , ok. I might not know as much as some of the people on here . But I do know a lot more about Mopars then most men. I've owned Mopars since you were in Pampers. And I've owned 28 Mopars, ok. I use to work in a Mopar garage, yes on the cars. I worked in a body shop. I sanded my Cuda myself. I worked for a race car driver. I bartend , now. I'm not stupid, I know where the money's at. And I could care less about the post count. Did you see me posting when I reached 1000? You seem like an alright guy but don't try to make me look stupid. :cheers:

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
    • Carlwalski.Com
« Reply #653 on: February 19, 2007 - 07:56:21 pm »
You know NZ, I'm not stupid. Sometimes small things do amuse me. So what? I'm a women that owns a 71 Challenger , ok. I might not know as much as some of the people on here . But I do know a lot more about Mopars then most men. I've owned Mopars since you were in Pampers. And I've owned 28 Mopars, ok. I use to work in a Mopar garage, yes on the cars. I worked in a body shop. I sanded my Cuda myself. I worked for a race car driver. I bartend , now. I'm not stupid, I know where the money's at. And I could care less about the post count. Did you see me posting when I reached 1000? You seem like an alright guy but don't try to make me look stupid. :cheers:

Ahhhh :clueless: I'm glad for you, that's very nice and all, but, what are you telling me for? I said "I guess small things amuse some people" not what you read it as "small things amuse small minds" (I'm guessing). For the record, you know more about cars than me....congrats. I had all my cars built for me, don't know squat compared to most on this board. Makes me no less of a fan at heart though. No I didn't see you post at 1000, I said the folks that do. You really need to re-read my posts.

Thanks, you seem like an "alright" girl yourself.  :cheers:
« Last Edit: February 19, 2007 - 07:58:07 pm by NZ440R/T »

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
    • Carlwalski.Com
« Reply #654 on: February 19, 2007 - 07:59:16 pm »

BTT - "NZ440R/T is good on Steak"   :woo: :woohoo: :thumbsup: :2thumbs: :bananasmi

Offline Oldschool

• Administrator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 9-05-06
« Reply #655 on: February 19, 2007 - 08:00:54 pm »

BTT - "NZ440R/T is good on Steak"   :woo: :woohoo: :thumbsup: :2thumbs: :bananasmi

Chicken and pork chops too.......     :2thumbs:   :ylsuper:   :roflsmiley:   :bigsmile:   :cooldancing: 
Ken  --  In Georgia

71challengher

« Reply #656 on: February 19, 2007 - 08:26:41 pm »
and all my teeth are real :icon16: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Offline 67vertman

• Sr. Resident
  • Member since 9-23-2005
« Reply #657 on: February 19, 2007 - 08:29:35 pm »

BTT - "NZ440R/T is good on Steak"   :woo: :woohoo: :thumbsup: :2thumbs: :bananasmi

NZ440R/T is better on asphalt.... :burnout:  :2thumbs:  :smilielol:  :smilielol:

Ron - Born and raised in Southern California

I got the 1970 Cuda, but still need the hot blonde to ride shotgun!

First car -1969 Road Runner 383 4sp

Current ride - 1970 Barracuda 440-6 4 sp Dana 60  (4:10)

Offline BIGSHCLUNK

• Sr. Resident
  • Miss NIKKI - were you this hot at 48?
« Reply #658 on: February 19, 2007 - 08:36:00 pm »
Geeeez WTF is this about now.....

70 Chally R/T Convertible- Yes she's really got a HEMI, no she's not a Charger!
                                             [o o o o]
                                                  OO
                                                  OO 
                                              [o o o o]
https://www.aanddtruckautoparts.com/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-D-Truck-and-Auto-Parts/67427352555?ref=hl

Offline Oldschool

• Administrator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 9-05-06
« Reply #659 on: February 19, 2007 - 08:38:26 pm »
Geeeez WTF is this about now.....

Always something ain't it?    lol      :roflsmiley:   :roflsmiley:   :smilielol:     :bigsmile:    :cooldancing: 
Ken  --  In Georgia