Author Topic: Hello from Annapolis, MD  (Read 641 times)

Offline Iron_Cuda71

Hello from Annapolis, MD
« on: November 15, 2019 - 10:35:10 am »
Hello, I always dreamed of owning a muscle car and the 1971 Cuda was my favorite. Well i made that dream happen this month, when i stumbled upon a deal i couldn't pass up. I thought i might find a nice 340, but instead stumbled across a Hemi clone that I ended up buying(426 Crate engine).  I am new to owning and working on Mopars and she needs a little attention but overall she is amazing and it great shape. Just missing some odds and ends. I was told she was restored/created in 2009, but have no paper work to show. Will most likely be needing some advice in the near future as i tackle the small projects i have found Cuda.

Looking forward to talking with you all.

Steve

Offline 70chall440

• Sr. Resident
Re: Hello from Annapolis, MD
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2019 - 12:16:14 pm »
Welcome to the site and congrats on the awesome purchase. If you think you are going to be doing a fair amount of wok, start a build thread and post as many pictures as possible of your car (everyone here loves pictures).
Current Mopar
70 Challenger RT 440-6 EFI, 73 Cuda 416-6 EFI
05 Hemi Durango, 01 Ram 4x4, 14 Ram 2500 4X4, 10 PCP Challenger 6 spd RT, 01 Viper GTS ACR, 52 B3B w/330 Desoto Hemi, 70 Hemi RR (under const)
Past Mopars
9 x Challengers. AAR Cuda, 4 RR, 2 GTX, 4 Chargers, etc... (too many to list)

Offline jimynick

• Resident
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2019 - 05:37:27 pm »
Welcome to the site from  :canada: , Steve and congrats on that fine score! Clone be damned, it looks fab!  :thumbsup:

Offline ZEN357

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2019 - 01:15:16 pm »
Hello, I always dreamed of owning a muscle car and the 1971 Cuda was my favorite. Well i made that dream happen this month, when i stumbled upon a deal i couldn't pass up. I thought i might find a nice 340, but instead stumbled across a Hemi clone that I ended up buying(426 Crate engine).  I am new to owning and working on Mopars and she needs a little attention but overall she is amazing and it great shape. Just missing some odds and ends. I was told she was restored/created in 2009, but have no paper work to show. Will most likely be needing some advice in the near future as i tackle the small projects i have found Cuda.

Looking forward to talking with you all.

Steve

Welcome she's a beaut! :ylsuper:

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2019 - 11:13:42 am »
Looks like a great car!  Welcome!