Author Topic: Door Hinge rubber bushing or washer  (Read 561 times)

Offline Deanscuda

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 4
Door Hinge rubber bushing or washer
« on: March 31, 2018 - 12:49:15 pm »
What is the name of the rubber parts that fit in the square holes of the door hinges and where can I find some replacements?



Offline 70chall440

  • Sr. Resident
  • ******
  • Posts: 5724
Re: Door Hinge rubber bushing or washer
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2018 - 01:42:37 pm »
I don't believe there is a name per se. In the factory there was some sealant in there to (I assume) keep water from entering the car. I actually believe there was a gasket on the inside plate which pushed out when the hinge was bolted on. I do not believe this is something that is reproduced or is available, but I could be wrong.
Current Mopar
70 Challenger RT 440-6 EFI, 73 Cuda 416-6 EFI
05 Hemi Durango, 01 Ram 4x4, 14 Ram 2500 4X4, 10 PCP Challenger 6 spd RT, 01 Viper GTS ACR, 52 B3B w/330 Desoto Hemi, 70 Hemi RR (under const)
Past Mopars
9 x Challengers. AAR Cuda, 4 RR, 2 GTX, 4 Chargers, etc... (too many to list)