Author Topic: **SOLD** Please help with FIRST Mopar sale  (Read 2549 times)

Offline ed-pv

**SOLD** Please help with FIRST Mopar sale
« on: September 25, 2017 - 09:22:41 PM »
So I've collected a few E-Bodies since joining this forum and gaining as much knowledge as possible thanks to all you guys!  I am thinking about selling one of them.  I have not sold any Mopars but have sold or traded a lot of Chevys, Pontiacs and Fords!  I would like to get a good idea on what my car is worth.  I am planning on putting it on eBay since I have had really good luck selling cars on eBay in the past.  The car is a real JS R/T. It current has a NOM '72 440 just rebuilt with purple cam by previous owner.  Previous owner also had the 727 rebuilt.  New floors, trunk pan, trunk lid, lower driver quarter, brakes, beCool radiator, fuel tank, carpet, rear bearings.  Rebuilt power steering box and refurbished steering wheel.  It runs, drives and stops great!  I drive it often.  It is also an original AC car.  There is surface rust on the car, but nothing I can see that is through except a small spot on the bottom of the drivers door.  Under the car look really nice with no rust or damage.  Frame rails all look great.

I took a bunch of pictures and posted them here:

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipNAwk5TZkdo0-4DzUClRZgNaQDQxx4c-cMPh3JKUeHbfwVCMXmeu1JIpKWZH2vGXg?key=bDFCZTJlZ25sNE5JTVg5UkJxbkxKM3oyd0poSG1R

Please let me know what you guys think.

THANKS!

« Last Edit: September 29, 2017 - 08:32:38 PM by ed-pv »

Offline ed-pv

Re: **SOLD** Please help with FIRST Mopar sale
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2017 - 08:32:56 PM »
Car sold locally for $18K