Josh's Muscle car Parts is going back to the Mopar Nats this year and we are stepping up our game.
Last year we tested how things would go by setting up a couple of tents in the swap meet area.
This year we are out of the swap meet area and on the Midway! We will have a huge tent set up with four
times as many A/B/E-Body parts as we brought last year!
Everything will be marked down from our already low everyday prices.
Here is a partial list of the parts we will be bringing.
- Trunk Floors / Extensions
- Front Floor Pans
- Spoilers / Wings
- Mufflers / Exhaust Tips / Hangers
- Stripes / Decals
- Chrome Trim / Wheel Opening Moldings, etc
- Under hood wire strap Kits / Battery Cables / Hoses / Clips
- Shaker Air Cleaner Seals / Air Grabber Seals
- Hood Pin Kits
- Antennas / Masts / Bases / Bezels
- 70 Cuda Rocker Molding Fish Gills
- Tuff Wheel Steering Wheels
- Nostalgic License Plates
- Coronet R/T Side Scoops
- A/B-Body Twin Hood Scoops
- 71 Challenger R/T Side Scoops
- Disc Brake Dust Shields
- Exterior Door Handles
- Interior Door Handles
- BEEP BEEP Horns
- Door Sill Plates
- Taillight Lens
- Taillight Assemblies
- Side Markers
- Rallye Gauges and Bezels
We will also be bringing our most popular item Free Home Made Cookies baked by Renne and Madison! (We forgot to bring them to Carlisle and everyone let us know they missed them.) So stop by our tent early to make sure you get one of these popular treats!
So stop by our tent enjoy a homemade cookie and check out our selection of restoration parts. With our show pricing and no shipping charges, you can save hundreds of dollars on your purchases! We are looking forward to meeting with everyone and hope to help you out with your restoration project.