I couldn't find a prior post that specifically covered installing a seal kit on a power steering pump, so I thought it would be worth creating one. There are pictures below for the Federal pump from my 340 out of 70 Challenger.
A really good starting point for the seal kit is this YouTube video that 73440 recently posted on a thread involving a power steering box rebuilt. These MasterTech "slideshows" are very useful.
Chrysler new power steering pump and gears
These two short YouTube videos are a good reference for how to open up and reassemble a power steering pump. These videos are for a Honda pump which uses a rotary vane instead of a roller pump and the flow valves are different, but it's a good overall look at the process.
tear down: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5RaNn-fkQo
There are some pictures below of the pump internals and the seal parts. This is from a 70 Challenger.
I didn't take enough pictures before taking the pump apart. Fortunately, the stains and wear patterns on the parts gave a good indication of how it went back together. The YouTube video that 73440 posted (which I didn't see until after I was finished) has some very specific information about how things go together.
As far as I know, the pump was working OK. While it's freezing cold outside and the existing seals could be over 40 years old, I thought it would be worth taking the time to put new seals in.
Once the pump was apart, there was a bit of rust around the lip of the reservoir that I wanted to remove. Soaking it overnight in a pan with a shallow layer of Evaporust followed by a quick once over with the wire wheel on a Dremel did the trick. Although not shown in the picture, the reservoir had a dent in the side of it. I traced the outline of the reservoir on a scrap block of wood and cut the profile. With one piece on the inside and one piece on the outside squeezed with a C-clamp, about 90% of the dent was removed.