if possible, lay out the harness, take a picture (or use one you already have), drop/import it into power point (or whatever program you prefer), put circles around the connectors you are wondering about. It is hard to visualize what you are talking about. Everything you show in your pictures are engine compartment harness (I believe). The big square blocks go into your firewall receptacle and they only plug in one way (each as a unique channel/bump on one side/corner that corresponds to a receiving set in the firewall receptacle).
1) in the picture what are the "A" connectors and where would they go ?? I'm referring to the two smaller plastic connectors with plastic posts sticking out.
2) The B wire...is that for ground to chassis or where does it go ??
3) "C" and C1 connectors 1 has gray wire and 1 has two yellow wires... Do they go onto the resistor mounted on top of the windshield wiper motor? Or where?
3) "C2" Red plastic connector has two wires going into it... what is it and where does it go ?
4) "C3' Yellow wire.. where does it go?
The 8 pin black connector (shown in a wiring diagram as engine to dash connector) has another harness that obviously plugs into it, and then has a separate black wire connector tor it... that part is easy.. tough part is:
5) Connector G ? It has blue and yellow wires going into it
Connector G1 It has Gray ? wire with female spade connector
Connector G2 It has I think black with yellow stripe wire with push on connector
Connector g3 It has black wire with a RED push on connector, then blue wire with capacitor H where does this go?
6) J is a pinkish wire with black push on connector
7) " I "is a heavy black wire Im assuming goes onto the "batt" connector on alternator ??
"I2" is a dark brown with black female spade connector.. ?? choke heater??
any help is appreciated!!
9) "i3" yellow wire with black female spade connector Is this one of the "fld" posts on alternator?
10) "I4" dark blue wire with black female spade connector Is the the other "fld" post on alternator?? if yes to both 9 and 10 does it matter which goes to which of the two "fld" posts?