Well I got it done, but of course not without pain. I painted the valances, mirrors and bumpers first thinking that if there was a problem Id rather see it there first as they are easier to fix. They sprayed out awesome, so I was very happy until... I shot the first coat on the car and it just didn't seem like it was laying down, the second coat covered better but orange peel began to develop. I ended up putting 4 coats down with very good coverage and overlap. It is shiny but it has a fair amount of orange peel but it very consistent. I suspect this was a result of the humidity which was high (84%), temp was around 70 (67 when I started, 73 when I finished). All told, I am happy with the coverage just not looking forward to wet sanding and buffing. One upside was that I back taped the black areas and was very focused on laying down straight clean lines. I put the tape on the edge of the black with just a hint of black showing. The result is that it really cleaned up the lines (not that they were bad before), but they look very crisp now.