I know its been awhile but finally got some time to come back to the forum.
Re the shop, all rebuilt and 8' deeper to boot plus it is now insulated
and on top of that I still have some $$ left over.. it was a lot of hard work but I think it turned out very nice.
I just got my 70 Challenger back into the shop and up on the lift so I could try and figure out why it wasn't shifting into 3rd, turns out the 2-3 servo/valve was corroded closed. I am awaiting some parts so I decided it was time to get the Cuda back into the shop.
I brought the car in (with the help of a tractor) and then set about getting all of the parts brought in and organized; I had forgotten how much stuff I have for that car... Anyway, tomorrow I need to finish organizing and then I am going to start trying to assemble the car one section at a time. I do have to fix 2 places on the sail panel on the passenger side where I skipped a piece of flat stock across it some time ago, so there is that.
Regardless, it is progress