Here is a pic of the slave cylinder. I will have to look for other pictures (I know I have). I am running a Wilwood MC connected to the pedal by a rod. This MC pushes fluid to the slave cylinder which in turn pulls the pivot arm. I recently discovered a couple of things, first was that I did not have enough pedal travel to fully engage/move the slave/pivot arm. So I removed the stop I had made completely and now I have a significant amount more of pedal travel and disengagement but still not enough IMO. The second thing I discovered was that due to the angle of my rod coming off of the pedal I really was at a mechanical disadvantage; meaning that I have to have the clutch pedal adjusted to the top (as in near the dash) in order to get enough travel of the rod to activate the slave cylinder.
My intention is to modify the arm with a pivot arm coming off of it so that pressure is applied to the rod in a "straight in" angle for a longer period of time. See the attached picture of the pedals, this is off another car but you can see the lever on the clutch pedal that demonstrates what I am talking about.
70 Challenger RT 440-6 EFI, 73 Cuda 416-6 EFI
05 Hemi Durango, 01 Ram 4x4, 14 Ram 2500 4X4, 10 PCP Challenger 6 spd RT, 01 Viper GTS ACR, 52 B3B w/330 Desoto Hemi, 70 Hemi RR (under const)
9 x Challengers. AAR Cuda, 4 RR, 2 GTX, 4 Chargers, etc... (too many to list)