Progress has been slow lately but I am spooling back up a little sprint on work for the next few weeks.
I managed to get a $250 set of Aeromotive fuel rails off of an Amazon price dip for $95. Unfortunately they come in a horrid anodized red, which would screw up my feng shui! I picked up some new injectors and treated the rails to a coat of gunmetal grey to help blend in a little better. Along with that, I have kicked off the fuel system by mocking up the TanksInc tank in the car. The JakeFab puck is close, but appears to fit under the floor.
I have some basic lines made up to the filter/regulator and will work on a rollover vent mount as well. The 6AN fuel line routes along the passenger rail [previous post] and witin the subframe connector. That was made possible by some very early planning when things went together, so far it seems to be just right.
I also finished up the installation of my Hotchkis rear sway bar, I needed to weld on the chassis mounts for it. I wanted to make sure my line routing accounted for all of those parts back there.
That's all for now!