So, I took the car out for a drive today in an effort to let the EFI learn a little. It started a bit hard but eventually got it going. The car pulls like a freight train
and it seemed to get better as I drove allbeit not all that far (couple miles).
Got it home and took the pictures in the previous post and later was walking my dog down the same road that I had driven, along the way I find one of my chrome grille surrounds
and unfortunately it is beyond repair as all of the pins are broken off except one which is bent up into a U. So, when I got back I looked at the other one and notice just how loose it was as well. I bought these used which might be a part of the problem, didn't think there was supposed to be any rubber or other material on the pins so I had just stuck them in there. I removed the remaining one and for the time being will leave them off.