Author Topic: Predator and G-Tech on their way  (Read 2524 times)

Offline wart1de

• Vivah
Predator and G-Tech on their way
« on: August 19, 2009 - 01:10:18 AM »
Hey all,

It's been a long time since i've last posted so first off a big hi! to everyone...

Now on to business :) .. i've just ordered a G-Tech Pro RR and a Diablo Predator tuner for my 300C SRT8 (stock) .. I can't wait to get it and measure the improvements the Predator makes.

I will be sure to share them with you all.

The best time i've achieved with the factory 0-100kph timer is 4.7s. It will also be interesting to see how accurate that is compared to the G-Tech.

Cheers!
1973 Plymouth 'Cuda
1980 Ford Falcon XD ESP
2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

Offline Chryco Psycho

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Guru
  • 70 Challenger R/T SE 70 tube Chassis Cuda now sold
Re: Predator and G-Tech on their way
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009 - 01:59:37 AM »
Can`t wait to see what difference they make  :sleeping:

Challenger - You`ll wish You Hadn`t

Offline wart1de

• Vivah
Re: Predator and G-Tech on their way
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009 - 08:42:12 AM »
I got the 300C SRT8 dyno tuned today using the Predator. It was a CMR (custom) tune rather than the 93 octane 'canned' tune. It gained approx 6hp and around 20tq across most of the rev range. Using the Predator they also adjusted the shift hardness so now it shifts like it has a shift kit. The power gains don't sound like much but out on the road, the difference is like night and day. The car has much more pull now from down low and the overall performance is much more consistant. Prior to the tune, I used to put the foot down and sometimes it would go quite well and other times i'd scratch my head and ponder if this really is a 6.1.

Peak power after the tune was approx 350hp.
1973 Plymouth 'Cuda
1980 Ford Falcon XD ESP
2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon