Author Topic: [Moonshot]Looking for a 1970 440-6 Barracuda, B5 Blue - Northeast PA  (Read 2661 times)

Offline 440_6_Hunter

First post.

Im currently on the hunt for a B5 Blue 1970 440 six-pack barracuda. The car was my fathers and due to some tough times he had in his life, he was forced to sell it in the 80s. The last he saw of it was in the early 2000s and it sort of slipped off the face of the earth. His friends say they have seen it around, other say its junked, and the rest havent seen a thing; so its kind of a mystery. If the car is found, it would be identifiable by some imperfections in the bodywork around the car that my father could point put from a mile away. Other things the car had were stuff like a pistol grip shift, no stickers or decals, 4-speed, and a shaker hood. There are a few other critical components on the car that make it "the one", but I dont want to say too much. If you live in NEPA and immediately know what Im talking about, please contact me directly via email. Finders fee can be considered, but like all bounties, no payout until the treasure has been delivered.

If there are any other forums I can post this to, please share. Im canvasing this all over. Thank you to everyone in advance!

Offline anlauto

• Permanent Resident
  • I'm Alan G...I'm a Mopar Addict
    • Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration
Re: [Moonshot]Looking for a 1970 440-6 Barracuda, B5 Blue - Northeast PA
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2016 - 08:16:51 AM »
Do you know the interior colour ? or the VIN
I've taught you everything you know.....but I haven't taught you everything I know !
www.alangallantautomotiverestoration.com