Chryco's Tech Shop > Suspension, Wheels/Tires, and Brakes

AAR / T/A Handling

<< < (24/25) > >>

Chryco Psycho:
there is a lot of variance in the E body weight , my 70 Big Block car weighs 3550 , my 74 360 4 spd was over 3800 After I removed the front & rear inner bumpers which I weighed at 90+ lbs & the extra large bumper pads

Mopar Mitch:
Hello Everone.. wish I'd been on this thread when it began.  I encourage and suggest for you to read the Mopar Action magazine August 2006 issue about my T/A, and also my friend John Sandberg's AAR.  We have both been VERY succesful in SCCA Solo II autocrossing -- we've modified our cars respectyfully as per the SCCA Solo II rule book for modifications allowed in out chosen classes -- John's AAR is all-out C/Prepared (just like a vintage '70 SCCA TransAm road course car);  my T/A is all-out E/Street Prepared. We've won numerouse events and season championships in the midwest (based out of Illinois).  My T/A is not a factory original, but I campaign it to all the respect  and glory of the Dodge T/A that it represents... and I keep up the image and reputation by beating most of the competition... leaving them in envy!... have over 300 awards mostly from autocrossing and some shows... its my race car firts... before its a show car.  I started racing it in 1975 same year I bought it... and converted it to a ~stock T/A by 1978... then E/Street Prepared by 1986.  I stopped running around 2002 (family and $$ matters), but since 2009 I'be been running hi-speed road courses for lapping sessions (social fun!).. and I'm now the occasional "Pace Car" at Road America and other midwest road course tracks for wheel-to-wheel race wknds... gonna do more hi-speed auto-x events soon.

Mopar Mitch
Chall T/A
Chgo area

brads70:

--- Quote from: Mopar Mitch on December 16, 2011 - 02:04:11 am ---Hello Everone.. wish I'd been on this thread when it began.  I encourage and suggest for you to read the Mopar Action magazine August 2006 issue about my T/A, and also my friend John Sandberg's AAR.  We have both been VERY succesful in SCCA Solo II autocrossing -- we've modified our cars respectyfully as per the SCCA Solo II rule book for modifications allowed in out chosen classes -- John's AAR is all-out C/Prepared (just like a vintage '70 SCCA TransAm road course car);  my T/A is all-out E/Street Prepared. We've won numerouse events and season championships in the midwest (based out of Illinois).  My T/A is not a factory original, but I campaign it to all the respect  and glory of the Dodge T/A that it represents... and I keep up the image and reputation by beating most of the competition... leaving them in envy!... have over 300 awards mostly from autocrossing and some shows... its my race car firts... before its a show car.  I started racing it in 1975 same year I bought it... and converted it to a ~stock T/A by 1978... then E/Street Prepared by 1986.  I stopped running around 2002 (family and $$ matters), but since 2009 I'be been running hi-speed road courses for lapping sessions (social fun!).. and I'm now the occasional "Pace Car" at Road America and other midwest road course tracks for wheel-to-wheel race wknds... gonna do more hi-speed auto-x events soon.

Mopar Mitch
Chall T/A
Chgo area

--- End quote ---

Welcome to the site! Please post up some pictures!  :drool:

Mopar Mitch:
sorry for this question.. but... I can't figure how to post pictures... help?  e-mail me if you prefer   mlelito@comcast.net

brads70:

--- Quote from: Mopar Mitch on March 09, 2012 - 11:46:46 pm ---sorry for this question.. but... I can't figure how to post pictures... help?  e-mail me if you prefer   mlelito@comcast.net

--- End quote ---

First set up a photobucket account. It's free. Upload your pictures there, then put cursor over picture left click on the IMG code untill it says copied. Then where you want to post in here right click then paste.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version