Author Topic: Help-Looking for my old car  (Read 2161 times)

Offline thezoostore

Help-Looking for my old car
« on: April 12, 2020 - 01:57:05 AM »
I'm looking for my old Barracuda that I believe was sold to Jeff Bobst back in May 2000.  He would have picked up the car in Humboldt Iowa and it had CA plates on it.  If Jeff is on here and you know where it went I'd love to track it down.  I had to sell it and I retreated it every day as it was a friends of mine that had passed away, but was short on money.  Hope it's still out there.

Offline dodgedream

Re: Help-Looking for my old car
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2020 - 08:45:36 AM »
do you have the VIN number of it? Some states will run the VIN and let you know who it is registered to (or they used to)  good luck with your search

Offline thezoostore

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2020 - 05:24:02 PM »
Dont have the VIN but have the last CA plate number.  Perhaps I can check with CA to see if they can provide it off of the plate if it's still in there DMV records.

do you have the VIN number of it? Some states will run the VIN and let you know who it is registered to (or they used to)  good luck with your search

Offline dodgedream

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2020 - 07:30:24 PM »
It should be IF ca allows the info shared. Otherwise do you have any really good friends or relatives in the police department that are willing to share the info.  The old tag should get you an old copy of the title to get theVIN number off of. Good luck with your search

Offline acudanut

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2020 - 10:09:52 AM »
I'm looking for my old Barracuda that I believe was sold to Jeff Bobst back in May 2000.  He would have picked up the car in Humboldt Iowa and it had CA plates on it.  If Jeff is on here and you know where it went I'd love to track it down.  I had to sell it and I retreated it every day as it was a friends of mine that had passed away, but was short on money.  Hope it's still out there.

??

Offline 70chall440

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2020 - 03:36:07 PM »
believe he mean't "regretted" ... but then again who knows. While i feel for him (somewhat), there are a lot of cars I wish I'd kept, but at the time they had to go; I cannot say I regret selling any of them because I know then I had to do what I had to do. Plenty of other cars out there that are similar or better.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2020 - 03:37:46 PM by 70chall440 »
Current Mopar
70 Challenger RT 440-6 EFI, 73 Cuda 416-6 EFI
05 Hemi Durango, 01 Ram 4x4, 14 Ram 2500 4X4, 10 PCP Challenger 6 spd RT, 01 Viper GTS ACR, 52 B3B w/330 Desoto Hemi, 70 Hemi RR (under const)
Past Mopars
9 x Challengers. AAR Cuda, 4 RR, 2 GTX, 4 Chargers, etc... (too many to list)

Mullo

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2020 - 01:57:19 AM »
Recently, my wife was looking for a convenient and safe car and when I looked at the review on Kia soul review I realized that this is the most suitable option. Automation is at the highest level and you should not even worry about security. This model copes with all the obstacles on the road. It has an economical expense that allows you to travel a long distance and does not care about gas stations. With complete comfort on city roads and off-road. No wonder I turned to an authorized dealer for a purchase.

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2020 - 11:15:34 AM »
Recently, my wife was looking for a convenient and safe car and when I looked at the review on Kia soul review I realized that this is the most suitable option. Automation is at the highest level and you should not even worry about security. This model copes with all the obstacles on the road. It has an economical expense that allows you to travel a long distance and does not care about gas stations. With complete comfort on city roads and off-road. No wonder I turned to an authorized dealer for a purchase.

Seriously??  Yeah you're gone . . .

Offline 70chall440

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2020 - 11:10:14 AM »
Thanks.  :bigsmile:
Current Mopar
70 Challenger RT 440-6 EFI, 73 Cuda 416-6 EFI
05 Hemi Durango, 01 Ram 4x4, 14 Ram 2500 4X4, 10 PCP Challenger 6 spd RT, 01 Viper GTS ACR, 52 B3B w/330 Desoto Hemi, 70 Hemi RR (under const)
Past Mopars
9 x Challengers. AAR Cuda, 4 RR, 2 GTX, 4 Chargers, etc... (too many to list)