The engine is a 7.0L crate motor that I picked up as a core off of Moparts. It had a spun #4 main bearing and 4 scuffed pistons/cylinders. It was fun trying to figure out what parts were needed and who had them. The guys at arrow racing were helpful when I needed to get pistons and rings since the pistons are their own design from mahle. Luckily the block didn't need to be welded up to fix the main saddle. Found out that one of the rocker shafts was bent and some of the rocker valve pads were scuffed as well. Also had to buy my own torque plate for the machine shop since BHJ had only sold 2 on the west coast and neither were anywhere near my machine shop. I also got rid of the automatic and swapped in a six speed from a viper with the 9310 gearset (6th is supposedly a .69 ratio instead of .50). I should have put the six speed in to begin with, it's like a whole new car with the manual transmission.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017 - 03:44:12 pm by ntstlgl1970 »
70 Cuda, 7.0L Gen-III Hemi, Viper T56 w/9310 gearset, 3.91's, Megasquirt MS3x v3.57, Innovate wideband, Firm Feel upper arms, torsion bars, springs and strut rods, QA1 DA shocks. I did everything on this car except the fancy paint stuff and I drive it...and I can't seem to stop messing with it....