Author Topic: NOW ITS A PARTY!!!! E-BODY PRODUCTS JOINS CC.COM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3800 times)

Offline the Wizard

• Business Manager
  • Imagination is more important than Knowledge - Albert Einstein
How much longer can the good news keep rolling in?  Wow.....E-BODY PRODUCTS has decided to give us a try as an official sponsor and I hope we can support him enough to keep him around for a while.

Of course maybe of you already know Daniel as he's been a long-time member of the forum and a busy poster.  But, did you know he gives a 10% discount on all AMD parts (except glass), and he also carries a full line of Sherman metal at a heavy discount already shown in his catalog, that stands as a great reference in and of itself, whether you're buying parts from him or not.  Check it out.  He also builds hemi harnesses for installing 5.7 & 6.1 Gen III motors in classic MOPARS!  How about that.

So Daniel, E-BODY PRODUCTS.....WELCOME TO THE BOARD AS AN OFFICIAL SPONSOR!!!!!

And guys, please support him as he is supporting us........

« Last Edit: June 12, 2011 - 08:34:05 PM by the Wizard »

Offline E-Body Products

• E-Body Products
  • American Jobs Are Our Children's Future!
    • E-BODY PRODUCTS
Re: NOW ITS A PARTY!!!! E-BODY PRODUCTS JOINS CC.COM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011 - 09:32:00 PM »
Hey fellow mopar family!!!  I have recently changed my site back to a "catalogue" only site because I would rather do business over the phone or by e-mail than to deal with a shopping cart.  Also, I think this site rocks and is one of the best out there.  You folks are all the best and thanks for your overwhelming support!!!

Also, I would like to announce that AMD has recently just released the long awaited cuda fenders (all models)!  This is great news for everyone.

Let me know how I can help you!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011 - 10:36:50 PM by E-Body Products »