Author Topic: 1 of 1 Hemi Cuda  (Read 4320 times)

Offline 74 challenge

Re: 1 of 1 Hemi Cuda
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2014 - 11:27:14 AM »
:rebel:
Hahaha I love that Bigfoot is in the background

to be honest now that I look back that picture looks like a massive photoshop but the car does exists I believe it's being restored in British Columbia Canada somewhere.
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2

Offline anlauto

• Permanent Resident
  • I'm Alan G...I'm a Mopar Addict
    • Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2014 - 11:57:24 AM »
I believe it's being restored in British Columbia Canada somewhere.

The car is currently being restored in Stoney Creek, Ontario  Canada. It does exist. I was going to restore the components for it and do the re-assembly, however the owner took it to one of the best restorers in North America and they insisted on doing everything in house.  :worshippy
In fact I was just talking with the owner the other week. The Daytona should be out in 2015 he hopes. :2thumbs:
I've taught you everything you know.....but I haven't taught you everything I know !
www.alangallantautomotiverestoration.com

Offline 74 challenge

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2014 - 02:31:10 PM »
The car is currently being restored in Stoney Creek, Ontario  Canada. It does exist. I was going to restore the components for it and do the re-assembly, however the owner took it to one of the best restorers in North America and they insisted on doing everything in house.  :worshippy
In fact I was just talking with the owner the other week. The Daytona should be out in 2015 he hopes. :2thumbs:

Does the owner live in Ontario? I'd head over to moparfest if he was going to show it, I am going to Carlisle 2015 if he is going to bring it there too. Also what shop? 
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2

Offline anlauto

• Permanent Resident
  • I'm Alan G...I'm a Mopar Addict
    • Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2014 - 11:30:25 AM »
Does the owner live in Ontario? I'd head over to moparfest if he was going to show it, I am going to Carlisle 2015 if he is going to bring it there too. Also what shop?

Yes the owner lives in Ontario. You can read about the shop here: http://www.autofocus.ca/news-events/features/the-madness-of-factory-spec-car-restoration#.VHSfdJ03-r4.mailto  I'm sure once the car is finished it will be at every show... :2cents:
I've taught you everything you know.....but I haven't taught you everything I know !
www.alangallantautomotiverestoration.com