Slowly but steadily getting the work done. The headliner is in, not a very good job by any means but my very first attempt. I think I can live with it. One thing I learned is not to touch it again after you played with the heat gun.
I also spent sometime thinking about the floor insulation. Since it took some effort to clean up the factory tar sealant and the surface rust, I decided not to use the expensive Dynamat stuff which will be difficult to remove in case I need to do it again. I also don't want to just lay carpet or the jute insulation over the metal which will hold moisture. So finally I decided to go with some double sided aluminum foil bubble wrap picked up from home improvement store. It can be cut easily and form to the floor contour and then join with aluminum tape. It is very light and the noise blocking property is likely nonexistent. However, the air gap should be a decent heat barrier. One big problem is that it makes the funny sound when you step on it. My solution was to use some industrial grade acoustic aluminum foil back tape (similar to Dynamat except not as heavy) to place on top of the high traffic area follow by a layer of jute insulation then carpet. It seems to work good by putting my weight on it but not road tested yet. I think this layer should aslo provide some heat radiation reflective property and will let any moisture dry out quickly when the car floor pan goes through each heat/cool cycle every time you drive it.
New three point seat belts and carpet are also done. I plan to finish the back seat this weekend as well. Once I recieve the dashpad, I can then button it up and put the new seats in. Need to order some LED bulbs too since the dash is apart now. New wheels and tires are on order and she will have new shoes in two weeks. Hopefully get her back on the road before end of May. I plan to start on the mechanical stuff after summer.