Progress has been slow for the most part, lots of preparing, ordering small parts, etc. I managed to get the master cylinder installed, all of the brake lines connected. I also installed the carpet mainly because I will be doing a lot of interior work and having the carpet in is much easier on the knees. I did get the trunk mat in and trimmed around all of my additions (battery and antenna).
On a bad note, while working on some electrical components (trunk light, which I am not going to use) I managed to knock my switch panel off of the bench and of course is landed on my rear window defroster switch breaking it into a number of pieces. I tried using Gorilla glue initially but it looked like crap and didn't really work. I then ordered a Bondic kit and used that; I have to say that it is very useful and every tool box should have a set. Basically you apply the liquid resin (fairly thick, doesn't run easily) and then hit is with the supplied UV light to harden it. Really useful for fixing plastic bits; however you should know that it isn't really a glue, if you apply it and then contour the part and in doing so remove the Bondic material it will fall apart, you must "V" out the joints and/or drill some small holes for the material to grip.
Going to install the headliner soon and get it out of the way, then back to the electrical.