Look on youtube...several examples there... And good luck, with my wife's help we installed the headliner in our 74 Challenger... Upholstery shops wanted between $400-$600.
Pieces of advice learned...
1) Use a GOOD glue that will also allow you to re-adjust... necessary as you will have to work it all around, over and over readjusting to get out the wrinkles.
2) I used a lot of Paper C-clips to hold in place before gluing..
3) Put in whatever sound/heat deadener on the roof before you begin... one shot here..
4) patience...patience...patience... It can be done... In many cases use a "heat gun" to help make the material softer to stretch and get out wrinkles.
5) Make sure you know where all of the "screw holes are"... Mirror, sun visors, clothes hanger clips...shoulder belts... I got screws that fit the holes, cut the heads off, so that they would be visible and able to "puncture thru the material".. for the mirror and sun shades... also the coat hangers..
6) I bought and installed headliner padding... it was not a good option..made installation tougher, but does provide some nice padding and heat/noise shielding..
Good luck... Oh, when I was done, there are still some minor wrinkles that we hoped would fade away...some did...some didn't.