FRAUD ALERT!

Author Topic: FRAUD ALERT!  (Read 946 times)

Offline Cuda54

FRAUD ALERT!
« on: April 21, 2018 - 10:39:07 PM »
There is a CONMAN from CANADA that steals cars fender tags and parts! And he is trying to buy cars in the USA but mostly he is stealing parts off of cars or not paying for them at all. He says he will give you 10 grand more than it is worth just to get close to your car. And he will steal what ever he can get off of the car. The first things are the fender tags and he has defrauded Manitoba Public Insurance Company of over a hundred grand. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS GUY! His name is AL WERBIKI he is a total rip off! PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH ALL YOUR MOPAR BUDDIES!THANKS!

Offline JS27N0B

• Resident
  • Member since Jan 28th 2003.
Re: FRAUD ALERT!
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2018 - 10:02:45 AM »
Thought it was government insurance in Manitoba  :clueless:

But isn’t a post like this slanderous with no real proof or evidence provided? I’d be careful.
1970 Challenger R/T Convertible 383/auto 1 of 516 *now sold after owning for 18yrs
2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited AWD
2013 Tige' RZR 343hp
2016 PCP Challenger SRT Hellcat

Offline jimynick

• Resident
Re: FRAUD ALERT!
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2018 - 11:30:28 PM »
"Thought it was government insurance in Manitoba  :clueless:"- hence the Manitoba Public Insurance Company name. It IS a publicly funded government deal. They don't like to mention that they went bankrupt a few years ago and the taxpayers of Manitoba had to bail them out. Still, a con man's a con man and not likely to want to draw the attention that launching a law suit would entail. Thanks for the heads up and the name rings a faint bell. If I learn more, I'll advise accordingly.  :cheers: