Hi guys, any ideas on this one? Have a 440 six pack that runs great until it warms up and is stopped (engine turned off) and heat soaked. When restarted and driving, I feel slight hesitations like a subtle misfire and I can see the tach needle responding similar to the hesitation. Once it cools, it runs great again. Here are some details about the car
1. 195 degree thermostat
2. No spacer between carb and manifold.
3. After heat soak, fuel line to center carb is 212 degrees (highest)
4. Vapor canister installed
5. Pertronix installed in place of dual point distributor. Flamethrower coil installed with internal resistor, ballast resistor bypassed
6. Cooling system and fan operational
7. Plug wires, cap and plugs look good
8. Stock mechanical fuel pump
9. Less tendency with non ethanol gas.
10. Don't see any vacuum leaks.
Any ideas, is that temp getting too high in the fuel line and could this be connected to my problem?