Author Topic: Please clean up my mess!  (Read 319 times)

Online cudabob496

• Sr. Resident
72 Cuda, owned 25 years. 496, with ported Stage VI heads, .625 in solid roller, 254/258 at .050, 3500 stall, 3.91 rear. 850 Holley DP, Reverse manual valve body.

1999 Trans Am, LS1, heads, cam, headers, stall, etc! Love to surprise the rice rockets with this one. They seem so confident, then it's "what the heck just happened?"

Offline 'Cuda Hunter

• Sr. Resident
  • Tastes Like Chicken
Re: Please clean up my mess!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2017 - 11:54:52 pm »
Yeah I saw that.  Looks like it could clean up nice.

I asked for a picture of the fender tag a little while ago.  Probably won't get it. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Offline Beekeeper

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017 - 11:07:44 am »
It's got potential but not for the feint of heart. I think the biggest challenge in basket cases is making sure you aren't missing anything. It's soooo easy for some meathead to take apart things and lose brackets and other hardware. Those are the things that drive you crazy trying to hunt down, meanwhile your project keeps going on hold while you chase down a part no one makes. At least he isn't asking twice what it's worth.

Online cudabob496

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2017 - 08:00:11 pm »
It's got potential but not for the feint of heart. I think the biggest challenge in basket cases is making sure you aren't missing anything. It's soooo easy for some meathead to take apart things and lose brackets and other hardware. Those are the things that drive you crazy trying to hunt down, meanwhile your project keeps going on hold while you chase down a part no one makes. At least he isn't asking twice what it's worth.
:iagree:
72 Cuda, owned 25 years. 496, with ported Stage VI heads, .625 in solid roller, 254/258 at .050, 3500 stall, 3.91 rear. 850 Holley DP, Reverse manual valve body.

1999 Trans Am, LS1, heads, cam, headers, stall, etc! Love to surprise the rice rockets with this one. They seem so confident, then it's "what the heck just happened?"