Sure thing. Sorry bout that.
Worked with a shop near me. The owner has been racing for a long time, and is very familiar with mopars. We took a bead of permatex in the lip of the cover, seated the carbon X gasket in place and it sat overnight. You can see the indentation from the head on the gasket EXCEPT in the one spot where it was pouring out the back. So it wasnt making contact there. So we seated the cover on the head, and put the bolts in with a set of the tabs show in the image. And it disbursed the pressure enough to seal evenly.
I drove it for four hours straight (the joy of no burning oil kept me on the road) and the back of the head, and exhaust pipe were bone dry! I believe that these tabs are GM/Ford specific. I've never noticed them on a mopar before, though I may have just missed them. But they work SO well.
As we all know there is never a silver bullet fix for any one given problem. So I encourage anyone with a still leaking valve cover to try these. I have been fighting this for about a year an a half, and it a GM part works, then so be it!