7dcuda, here are some more pictures for you. As we talked you seem to have a solid approach. A few comments to consider from my project:
I put in a full 2.5 inch TTI system from stock manifolds on a 340 including an H pipe and the band connectors.
- Definitely start from the rear, remember to tape the valance
- The system fit perfectly but because of that adjusting was tougher so keep the bands loose
- I cut the rubber on the tip hanger so that I could move it back and forth, I also had to put in a spacer on the passenger side
- You'll notice that I put in a bracket to spread the rear valance to get a proper spacing on the tips.
- My tips extend about an inch from the valance
- The driver side rear rubber brake line is very close to the pipe going over the axle
- My pipes were also close to the drive shaft but that was because of adjustments on the manifolds and the H pipe was too collapsed so I spread it.
I hope that this helps. I'd love to see pictures of your project.