Author Topic: ARE YOU GOING TO VOTE ?  (Read 9387 times)

Offline anlauto

• Permanent Resident
  • I'm Alan G...I'm a Mopar Addict
    • Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration
Re: ARE YOU GOING TO VOTE ?
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2016 - 04:55:28 pm »
Do you really think our little poll here shows what your country is thinking?  or just a bunch of red neck car guys ? (I mean that in a nice way) :drunk:
I've taught you everything you know.....but I haven't taught you everything I know !
www.alangallantautomotiverestoration.com

Offline roadman5312

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2016 - 05:04:11 pm »
Do you really think our little poll here shows what your country is thinking?  or just a bunch of red neck car guys ? (I mean that in a nice way) :drunk:

To be honest I don't think any polls, ours included mean anything. This election is both the most important in my lifetime, and the most crazy one I've ever seen. The outcome will decide the fate of the nation for years to come. 

Offline anlauto

• Permanent Resident
  • I'm Alan G...I'm a Mopar Addict
    • Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2016 - 05:19:14 pm »
I certainly don't envy you guys....you don't really have a lot of choices and it's a shame that a lot of people are going to vote just to keep one person out and not really voting for the person they want :bricks1:

One things for sure...You guys are about to make history...
I've taught you everything you know.....but I haven't taught you everything I know !
www.alangallantautomotiverestoration.com

Offline tman

« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2016 - 06:58:44 pm »
Lots of conservatives here.  Have to remember, according to the D's, green house gasses and climate change is killing our planet.  More dangerous than ISIS.  HRC, will be the first to take action against our polluting cars.  So yes, gotta vote for the one who will get rid of stupid regulations.  If you had the choice which would it be?  Getting on a plane where the pilot is so nice who just got their license or one that's an ass and has thousands of hours of experience.
This election cycle is something out of the Twilight Zone.

Offline dodj

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2016 - 07:26:24 pm »
IMO, you guys/girls have a choice between two weak candidates. Hope you make the best choice...
Scott
1973 Challenger  440 4 spd 
2007.5 3500 6.7 Cummins Diesel, Anarchy tuned.
Good friends don't let friends do stupid things. ........alone.

Offline Cudakiller70

« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2016 - 07:46:34 pm »
You never know, 1980 Carter ahead by as much as 9%. Humongous landslide for Reagan.
Amazed at media bias, journalism is dead here.
Auto spell I'm tired of your shirt
The above is just my opinion
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Offline Lbs

« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2016 - 12:03:32 am »
I'll definitely be casting my vote for the candidate that is NOT under criminal investigation by the FBI................again. A lot of people may not like him, for various reasons, but at least you can be sure he cares about the country and the people in it. Twocents, govote,USA 😇

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline YellowThumper

• I left the snow for this?
« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2016 - 01:32:34 am »
Yes.
As I see it Clinton will surround herself with the inner circle people that will do nothing but keep her in that same circle. More of the same sorry path.

As much as Trump is an ass. He is someone who will surround himself with people that he perceives will make  him successful. Much like running a business.
Removing the warning labels one at a time.
Nature will take care of the rest.

Offline js29no

« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2016 - 08:51:12 am »
Yes.
As I see it Clinton will surround herself with the inner circle people that will do nothing but keep her in that same circle. More of the same sorry path.

As much as Trump is an ass. He is someone who will surround himself with people that he perceives will make  him successful. Much like running a business.
               :iagree: :wavingflag:

Offline 67vertman

• Sr. Resident
  • Member since 9-23-2005
« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2016 - 01:43:54 pm »
I vote absentee ballot every time....I just sent mine in this morning on my way to work. 

Ron - Born and raised in Southern California

I got the 1970 Cuda, but still need the hot blonde to ride shotgun!

First car -1969 Road Runner 383 4sp

Current ride - 1970 Barracuda 440-6 4 sp Dana 60  (4:10)

Offline 71GTX

• It's a fine line between a hobby & mental illness!
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2016 - 02:52:05 pm »
I am voting for the candidate that the Liberals are against, The media is against, and the Establishment is against....Nothing else need be said.
69 RoadRunner (clone)
70 Cuda 383 4 speed (project) one of the first few off the line at Hamtramck with a 1017XX VIN
70 Cuda convertible 340 4 speed (project)
70 Barracuda (project)
71 GTX 440 4 speed (project)
72 Cuda 340 3 speed (project)
3 Harleys
95 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel 4x4

Expensive Pee is the end result of Expensive Beer!

Offline dougs bs23

« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2016 - 04:21:40 pm »
kind of funny,  Bill gets taken down by a vagina and hil may be taken down by a weiner
see Bill run  go Navy football///fly navy

Offline roadman5312

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2016 - 04:27:44 pm »
kind of funny,  Bill gets taken down by a vagina and hil may be taken down by a weiner

Now thats FUNNY    :roflsmiley:    :roflsmiley:           :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Offline timbbuc2

« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2016 - 04:39:15 pm »
Thats the best one yet, I wont be home to vote, The last time I commented here about politics it got out of hand, LOL

Offline js29no

« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2016 - 05:36:41 pm »
                    :roflsmiley: :roflsmiley: :roflsmiley: