Author Topic: Bay Area CA Mopar or Cuda clubs?  (Read 6514 times)

Offline bolo185

Bay Area CA Mopar or Cuda clubs?
« on: September 12, 2013 - 03:03:40 PM »
Looking for a Cuda or Mopar club in the San Francisco Bay Area California. Thanks in advance for any info.

Offline 7212Mopar

Re: Bay Area CA Mopar or Cuda clubs?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013 - 04:04:48 PM »
Here is what I know:

1. Mopar Alley (Been around a long long time. All Mopars, mostly classic muscles)
2. Mid Peninsular Muscle Car Club (All muscle cars not just Mopar, But Stu Harmon (president) drives a Roadrunner and lots of Mopars in the club.)
3. NorCal Challengers (my club, mostly new Challengers only but some members have the classic as well. You do need to drive a Challenger to join)
4. CenCalLX, this is a big club, mostly newer Mopars (Magnum, Chargers, Challengers and 300's)
1973 Challenger Rallye, AT with 1971 340
2012 Challenger SRT8 392 YJ,  6 spd

Offline HP_Cuda

• Hit the skinny little pedal on the right!
  • Sr. Resident
  • Mopar or No Car!
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2013 - 08:34:14 PM »

Make sure to come down to the show in San Jose this Sat!!!

http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=94509.0

I'm sure you can meet all sorts of Mopar folks and find out about the club that best fits you. Let me know if you are going and I'll meet up with you.

Bryan
1970 Cuda Clone 440 4 speed - sublime green
1970 Cuda 383 4 speed - yellow - SOLD

Offline Bills70

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2014 - 09:10:50 PM »
Here is what I know:

1. Mopar Alley (Been around a long long time. All Mopars, mostly classic muscles)
2. Mid Peninsular Muscle Car Club (All muscle cars not just Mopar, But Stu Harmon (president) drives a Roadrunner and lots of Mopars in the club.)
3. NorCal Challengers (my club, mostly new Challengers only but some members have the classic as well. You do need to drive a Challenger to join)
4. CenCalLX, this is a big club, mostly newer Mopars (Magnum, Chargers, Challengers and 300's)

you forgot one!!!  BAMM  bay area modern mopar!I talked to one of the members at the mopar alley show and he said classic cars are welcome! amd seemed kind of excited that I was interested in joining them!! he even came back by and gave me one of their flyers!!

I am a member of mopar alley and it seems like a pretty nice group of people!! :burnout:  all love their cars and one member teaches auto tech and always gives us interesting pointers and speeches on things at the meetings!! also writes an article for our monthly newsletter!!  come check us out we meet on the 3rd saturday of each month at the hickory pit in campbell on the corner of campbell ave and bascon ave!! of btw stu harman is also a member of mopar alley too!!!