Author Topic: Need to find a good alignment shop near me  (Read 8373 times)

Offline shadango

• Resident
Re: Need to find a good alignment shop near me
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2010 - 10:06:21 AM »
You are right......barely turn the wheel and it turns the car!   :cooldancing:

i am still not used to how much vibration and what not you feel thru the wheel.....but I guess its not the same as driving a "modern" car...LOL

Offline ronvashon

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2010 - 08:02:18 PM »
Near 15132 the best guy to talk to I think would be the owner of Drew's restaurant in Forest Hills. Don't get confused with the other Drew's restaurant in North Versailles. 2 different places. Anyway this guy gets southern E-body convertibles and builds them from the ground up into essentially new hemi-clones, and then resells them. Cars have all new equipment, Hemi crate engines, fuel injection, 6 speeds, 4 wheel disc brakes etc. He does all mechanical work himself, sends bodies to be dipped, and painted, and I think he subs out the convertible top install. I've seen him complete 3 of them already. A guy like this HAS to have connections. I've been in the restaurant and he doesn't seem to mind talking 'shop'. He would probably rather talk to someone that actually has a Mopar. I don't usually see him at the local shows. I imagine he is a pretty busy guy with the restaurant and all. Might be worth a shot for you.

Offline dodj

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2010 - 11:04:33 AM »
You are right......barely turn the wheel and it turns the car!   :cooldancing:
/quote]
 :2thumbs: Glad you are happy with how it turned out!  :2thumbs:
Now go drive the wheels off it! :bigsmile:
Scott
1973 Challenger  440 4 spd 
2007.5 3500 6.7 Cummins Diesel, Anarchy tuned.
Good friends don't let friends do stupid things. ........alone.