Author Topic: Registering for Moparfest  (Read 9371 times)

Offline blown motor

• Resident
Re: Registering for Moparfest
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2016 - 10:07:12 PM »
Good day at the show. 4C made a surprise showing and brought the banner. Thanks Dave. Also met Shelbydog, he was with the power tour. Alan, Pimtao, JayBee, Ebody copper, cudajas, myself and some that  I can't think of right now were there. Oh, and Brad made a quick visit and left early. Appearantly too many beautiful Road Runners and he couldn't handle it.  :poopoke:
In search of the eternal buzz!

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2016 - 10:14:25 PM »
Yes . .  4C has invaded Canada . . . You are no longer safe!  Awesome day today with a nice breeze and sunshine!  Storms came through in the night but morning came and skies were clear!  I got a nice corner of the ball diamond and enjoyed the show!  I saw some members but a few I missed today and hope to see tomorrow. 

:wave:  :wave:  :wave:

Offline jimynick

• Resident
« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2016 - 10:07:17 PM »
Didn't get back to the show until later Sunday morning, but Jas saved me a spot and once Murray and Doug moved their fine sleds over, I squeezed my ugly one in. Murray and I went down and caught 4C at his corner lair and it was nice to see Dave again. I sold my Coronet Saturday night but like an idiot, I didn't write down the guy's name! I wasn't too worried since I had $2000 of his dough in my pocket and figured he'd show up. It looked like tornado weather for about 15 minutes late this afternoon, but it blew straight over with just a wee sprinkle. Good show, but brutally hot on Saturday- thank God for cold beer, eh?  :cheers:

Offline CUDA JAS

• Resident
  • vroooooom!
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2016 - 10:57:54 PM »
What a great two days!!

Thanks to 4c for bringing the banner.  It was awesome meeting you!

My wife and I had a great time hanging out with blown motor (Murray), Doug (ebodycopper), Ian (JimyNick) the last two days.

Also great to see a few members, JayB, ANLAuto, Pimtao and a few others.

Unfortunately I did not win any of the big prizes, but already looking forward to next year!

Jason
74 'cuda 360/727

Gearhead: car nut, automotive enthusiast, one who loves hot rods, muscle cars, hot trucks, burnin' rubber and neck snapping performance. 

Just call me a gearhead!

Offline CUDA JAS

• Resident
  • vroooooom!
« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2016 - 04:18:38 PM »
Oh wait...my wife got a call today...she won the Princess Auto draw. $100 gift card!!  Woohoo! 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
74 'cuda 360/727

Gearhead: car nut, automotive enthusiast, one who loves hot rods, muscle cars, hot trucks, burnin' rubber and neck snapping performance. 

Just call me a gearhead!

Offline blown motor

• Resident
« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2016 - 04:31:42 PM »
 :2thumbs:
In search of the eternal buzz!

Offline JayBee

• Resident
« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2016 - 06:43:48 PM »
Oh wait...my wife got a call today...she won the Princess Auto draw. $100 gift card!!  Woohoo! 

Congrats, you guys are pretty lucky.  :thumbsup:   
There was that CTC draw last year that netted you a compressor.
John

1970 Barracuda convertible
2014 Toyota Avalon

Offline jimynick

• Resident
« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2016 - 11:00:18 PM »
I'm sure glad you guys won that Jas, 'cause I was feeling a wee bit guilty about winning that door prize the first time I had a car there. Enjoy!  :cheers:

Offline CUDA JAS

• Resident
  • vroooooom!
« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2016 - 10:23:45 PM »
Congrats, you guys are pretty lucky.  :thumbsup:   
There was that CTC draw last year that netted you a compressor.

Yeah we have had some pretty good luck with that kind of stuff lately.  I don't want to seem greedy...but I wish it would extend to the lotto!!!

I'm sure glad you guys won that Jas, 'cause I was feeling a wee bit guilty about winning that door prize the first time I had a car there. Enjoy!  :cheers:

lol..no worries man, we were happy to see someone we know win!
74 'cuda 360/727

Just call me a gearhead!