The following are the eligibility requirements for C-C.com calendar submissions.
1. You must be a member of C-C.com.
2. You must have a post count of at least 100.
3. The car must be either a Challenger or a Barracuda (e or a body)
4. You must own the car that you are submitting.
5. You must only submit one picture of one car.
6. If your car was in last year's calendar, you must submit a NEW picture.
Submission and Voting Process:
Obtain a good Picture: When choosing or taking your picture, you must have a high resolution picture from the camera at least 2000 pixels wide (the bigger, the better). Consider things such as layout, lighting and background. You want your car to stand out...using about 75% of the total picture. The picture you submit for voting will be the one used in the calendar.
Submit Your Picture: Submit only one picture. You must include your C-C.com name in the email along with make, model, year, and engine size of your car. Send your picture to LL_Davis@hotmail.com
no later than Wednesday, 08/30/06 midnight EST. You will recieve an e-mail confirming your qualification and entry. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within 24 hours, please send a private message to Rev-It-Up.
Vote for 12 Pictures: On Friday, 09/01/06, you will find a new poll where you will be able to vote for your top 12 cars. This poll will remain active through Wednesday, 09/13/06 until just after midnight EST. The results will be available immediately after.
Good luck everyone!
Qualified Entrants as of 8/30/06
Kellys Cuda aircard