Author Topic: Anyone familiar with Hodge Restoration in S.C. ?  (Read 955 times)

Offline 7Dcuda

Anyone familiar with Hodge Restoration in S.C. ?
« on: September 26, 2017 - 02:21:39 PM »
I see that Hodge Restoration in S.C. specializes in MOPAR.  Does anyone have any first hand knowledge of their work, especially body work?

I have a 70 Cuda that may need some body panel replacements or patch work done due to minor rust and would prefer someone that specializes in MOPARs to do the work.  I'm in GA so they're not too far away from me.

Offline RusTy/SE

• Sr. Resident
  • Just havin' fun
Re: Anyone familiar with Hodge Restoration in S.C. ?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2017 - 09:44:31 AM »
In 2012 I met and spoke with Le Hodge for a bit more than two hours.  He gave me a tour through the shop; at the time I was able to see a nearly complete pink AAR, a past-halfway completed 70 Charger R/T in Brite Blue, 66 Satellite, and a few others waiting their turn and there was approximately a 1 year wait to be next in line.  As nice and friendly a guy as I could hope for.  Obviously knowledgeable about Mopars, the work his shop has turned out which has made it to media helped convince me to meet him in person and I was not in the least disappointed.

Of course, although that was 5 years ago, my opinion has not changed.  Planning to meet him again within the next 6 months. .

For what it's worth, one part of the process for my own car is that I have decided to use the AMD shop in Georgia for bodywork when the time comes.  If your needs are body work related, maybe they are a closer option for you?

Best to you 7Dcuda :cheers:
Russ
2001 Durango     1B4HS
1970 Challenger  JS29U
Restoration thread: http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=27173.0
Member since December 13, 2002