Author Topic: A Decade of Carlisle: Special Announcement at Tent, 7/14/17 at 10AM!  (Read 1938 times)

Offline ViperMan

• Resident
  • 2017 Carlisle or BUST...
    • JS Custom Cars
Carlisle Goers!!!

Be at the club tent on Friday (Day 1 of the Chrysler show at Carlisle), 7/14/17 at 10AM for a special announcement regarding the location of our "A Decade of Carlisle" dinner celebration!

"But where's the club tent going to be?!"

See the picture below - most of you will come up Carlisle Springs road along the very left edge of this image, and enter at Gate 3 in the top-left.  You'll angle to the left, heading north-east, and then curve along the hill in the top-right corner of the picture.  The tent is usually in the area of the red star.  I recall one year where it was in the green area just above where the star is shown, and I believe there was one year that it was further to the left in the same area it's shown in, but it's always been right around that area.  @Spikedog08 and @Cuda Cody will have banners for both CC.C and EB.O on the tent, so just look for our signs!

(I highlighted the swaps area for reference just in case that's where you normally hang out.)

IF you can't make the tent at 10am, stop by sometime after 10 and I'll have flyers hanging from a post in the tent with all the same information, as well as my phone number in case you get lost or what-not (but it's very easy to get to.)

2000 Dodge Viper GTS Coupe - 8.0L V10, 6-Speed Tremec
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited - Trail Rated - 4.7L V8, Auto
2010 Dodge Challenger SE Rallye - 3.5L V6, Auto (Wife's!)

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
Re: A Decade of Carlisle: Special Announcement at Tent, 7/14/17 at 10AM!
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017 - 10:51:36 AM »
Going to be a great time!  If any of the members have the opportunity to get to this show and the dinner, it will be an adventure to remember!   

:bigsmile: